Chapters is a system used to structure the story of the game Eternal Sonata. The game is presented in seven chapters, as well as a brief final chapter consisting of the final battle and ending. Each chapter, including the final as presented in-game, is titled after a piece composed by the game's primary protagonist, Frédéric François Chopin.
The chapters of the game are as follows:
- Chapter 1: Raindrops - Covers Path to Tenuto to Agogo Village
- Chapter 2: Revolution - Continues Agogo Village, wraps at Cabasa Bridge revisit
- Chapter 3: Fantaisie-Impromptu - Covers Adagio Swamp to Lento Cemetery
- Chapter 4: Grande Valse Brillante - Covers Baroque Ship to Agogo Village revisit
- Chapter 5: Nocturne - Covers Ritardando revisit to Aria Temple
- Chapter 6: Tristesse - Covers Baroque City revisit to Mt. Rock
- Chapter 7: Heroic - Continues Mt. Rock to Tenuto Village, ruined flower field
- Final Chapter: Heaven's Mirror - Ending sequence, closing credits and omake "Shape of Life"
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the original Xbox 360 release of Eternal Sonata, the Chapter names were presented directly next to the number of the Chapter. In the PlayStation 3 version, they were shown underneath.